Once you’ve finished editing your video, make sure it's less than 10 minutes long, smaller than 100MB, and in an acceptable format, you're ready to upload it.
- Click the "Upload" button in the upper-right-hand corner of any YouTube page.
- Enter as much information about your video as possible, including Title, Description, Tags, and Category. The more information you include, the easier it is for users to find your video!
- Determine if you want your video set to Public or Private.
- Click the "Upload a Video..." button.
- In the next window, click the "Browse" button to browse for the video file. Select the file you want to upload.
- Click the "Upload Video" button.
It can take from a couple minutes to an hour for your video to upload to YouTube.
If you're receiving an error with your Upload, you might want to make sure you're attempting to upload a file that's recognized by YouTube. YouTube accepts video files from most digital cameras and camcorders, and cell phones in the .AVI, .MOV, .WMV, and .MPG file formats.
How to get my YouTube video on the website?
1. After your video is uploaded on to your YouTube account, it will give you a code that says embedd.
2. Copy that code.
3. Log in to your website and choose the page on which you would like your video to appear.
4. Open up any ez-edit box within that page and click the HTML tab located at the bottom left corner.
5. Now right click on your mouse and paste the code you copied.
6. Click done and you will see your YouTube video in the text box.
7. Finally make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Save button to save all your changes.